We are a faith based, Christ centered church community who believe the bible is the infallible word of God
as a community of faith we are friendly, outgoing and welcome all who wish to join us in strengthening their knowledge and relationship with Christ, our savior.
We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority in matters of faith. We affirm the Trinity, that the one God exists as three persons in complete unity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, and that the bible is divinely inspired word of God that serves as the final written authority for living out the Christian faith.
* We believe the local church is the fundamental unit of mission in life.
* We believe two ordinances: believers' baptism and The Lord's Supper.
* We believe that the committed individual Christian can and should approach God directly, and that individual gifts of ministry should be shared.
* We believe and take seriously the call to evangelism and missionary work.
* We believe and support religious freedom and respect the expressions of faith of others.
* We believe and acknowledge that God's family extends beyond our local churches, and that God calls us to cooperative ministries.
* We believe we have been called to be Christ's witnesses for justice and wholeness within a broken society.
* We believe and celebrate the racial, cultural and theological diversity witnessed within its membership.
* We believe and heed the biblical call to renewal and the need for a vital witness in a new millennium.
MCB Church is a missional congregation that nurture devoted disciples of Jesus Christ who live their lives in mission and ministry for the healing of the world through the love of God.
We are a Christ centered, biblically grounded, ethnically diverse people called to radical personal discipleship in Christ Jesus. Our commitment to Jesus propels us to nurture authentic relationships with one another; build healthy churches; transform our communities, our nations and our world; engage every member in hands-on ministry; and speak the prophetic word in love. As people of prayer, purpose, passion, and destiny we are in the forefront of creating a community of faith where people of every race, nationality and culture gather as one in worship, service and work.
The heart of the Gospel is God's redemptive love. In our life together, the world will see the power of forgiveness to overcome alienation, the strength of love to transform hate, the power of grace to break the bonds of guilt, the triumph of hope over despair, and the victory of faith over doubt.
Through the cross of Christ we embrace the world as neighbor. Our vision for mission energizes a multitude of servant ministries if evangelism, discipleship, leadership, new church development, social justice, healing, peacemaking, economic development and education. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, we work together in mutual submission, humility, love, and giving that the gospel might be preached and lived in all the world.
" Write the vision, make it plain... " Habakkuk 2:2
Our Worship team
we worship our lord with making a joyful noise!
With a variety of songs and hymns
that will touch your heart and lead you into His presence!